In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible party:
- Owner: SERINCO MOTORS S.L.
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B09882689
- Address: Carrer de Sant Germà, 6 . 1-3
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: gruas-asistencia.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
- The Data Controller will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and eliminate those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse gruas-asistencia.com it is not necessary to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
When commenting on an article or page.
By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject are different depending on the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your Web site in order to respond to your inquiries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or of the contract.
Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Holder will be located in the servers of AXARNET COMUNICACIONES S.L. owner and responsible for the domain www.evidaliahost.com.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller treats your personal data:
To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Web site ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case shall the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Web site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other site.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- Retention of personal data
- The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion and in accordance with the legal provisions established in each case.
- Recipients of personal data
- Your data will not be communicated to third parties unless expressly required by law.
- No international data transfers will be made.
When browsing gruas-asistencia.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As a user of the Web site you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies. email@example.com